Thursday, August 30, 2007

Holy Shit - it's the Confessional!

So,

Seems my inner angel has finally won out after all these years...

(Please load theme music now!)

Yes indeed, I'm going to confess... to a childhood crime!


I won't get into details but I will say it made me pretty fucking nervous the day that Tania Alexander from next door discovered someone had written some rather nasty graffiti on the fence outside their house.

In bad pencil.

Worsely spellledt.

“Fuck up you bupets” it read.

It was artistic genius when I did it, I confess, now nearly 30 years later. I don’t claim to recall what made me do it, or for that matter, why I was so far away from being able to spell bastards (what I remember distinctly thinking I was writing at the time).

But yes, I did it. I wrote what i thought was "Fuck up you bastards" on the Alexanders fence when I was about 6 years old.

Me, and my 2B Filthy-tip.

"I'm not sure if I'm ready to admit to this," I, Badhorsy, was quoted as saying when questioned about the impending judgement.

"Although I couldn't help but notice this inquisition is being undertaken very enthusiastically by the very team I myself assembled just an hour ago as the GoodLife Truth and Honour Squad."

"Those fucking bupets!"

So, here, after all these years, I have admitted to my crime. And therefore I must be judged. And it is a duty, thrust upon you dear reader, to find a punishment worthy of this most heinous crime.

And, once sentence is pronounced, then so it shall be, in GoodLife blog form, with photographs and documents to prove sentence has been carried out.

Email your sentence in!

Otherwise…

If you have a confession to make - no matter how talk show shameful it might be - let me know!

3 comments:

elliott said...

My mum baked a Neopolitan cake for my teacher as a Christmas present and instructed me to give it to her on the last day of the school year. Unfortunately for Mrs Adams, I had just turned old enough to work out that I'd have a different teacher altogether when I returned after the school holidays, and thus proceeded to wolf the whole thing down behind the bike sheds before first period. Surprising really, as I'd only just polished off a fairly sizable breakfast.

badhorsy said...

It's so sad when kids get hooked on cake. Sitting behind the bike sheds, doing cake, too young to realise that you were staring at a life of addiction.

Angus said...

That was a beautiful image and I have bookmarked you buddy. Puffing cohiba is just great. Inhaling is although a bit hard but I love it. For a passionate smoker, this is heaven